Posts tagged ‘The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Crowdsourcing’
July 23rd, 2011
Tune in Monday, July 25th at 12noon EST / 9am PST for Breakthrough Business Strategies Radio with host Michele Price. I’ll be chatting with Michele about the ins and outs of crowdsourcing.
Here are some of the aspects of crowdsourcing for business we’ll be talking about
- Ways to Crowdsource
- Communities of Crowdsourcing
- How Does Crowdsourcing Happen?
- The Upsides of Crowdsourcing
- Potential Pitfalls Sourcing Crowds
- Crowdsourcing Applications
- Crowds For Work
- You can listen by calling in via phone/mobile 646-200-3742
- You can listen on your computer CLICK HERE
- You can listen podcast by subscribing to itunes
You can also find the transcript to last week’s #SpeakChat where I tweeted with Michele about crowdsourcing. (Transcript link in middle of page).
Don’t forget that I’ll be in California promoting my book starting August 3. Check out my book tour details.
Have you tried crowdsourcing yet? If so, how did it go?